Okay, so I actually find it really c r a z y that Christmas is 6 weeks today.. and if you didn’t read that correctly, yes I said 6 weeks!
This year has gone really quick for me and so much has happened that it is strange to think Christmas is only next month and then suddenly it is a brand new year. If you’re anything like me you have left your shopping to the last minute where you only have one more month to get paid ~gulps~ oops. Well luckily there are lot of items out there suitable for both stockings and presents for mums, dads, brothers, sisters, girlfriends and so on and so on that you can order just in time. So you don’t need to worry. Honestly. You have to be spontaneous sometimes right? Well you haven’t got a choice now. I have found a few websites useful with only having a few weeks left to buy presents so I thought I would share with you some of the links, so that you too can take a look if you need it. Unless you’re really organised and this blog post is totally irrelevant to you! I envy you..
- One of the first websites I really recommend is: http://www.prezzybox.com – On here you can find presents for all genders, ages, prices and the delivery time has always been really beneficial for me which is another reason I would suggest taking a look. Most orders are dispatched the same day so you can count on your presents being here way before you need. You can search for presents under different categories and put in the price range you would like to spend making it really easily to work round and quicker for you to get shopping! You can also search for particular items such as something personalised, beauty products, funny items, romantic.. the list literally goes on. This website is best for stocking fillers or little presents that you need under £20
- The second website I would advise you to look at is: https://www.notonthehighstreet.com – This site can be more expensive but it is mainly there to sell products that you don’t find on any normal shopping street.. hence the name. It is known for its unique present ideas and personalised items and is definitely worth looking at! This site is based on items worth approx. £15/20 and more, with only a few items being this cheap, if you like something different and individual then this is the place to look.
- Somewhere else that I recommend and is popular anyway.. Boots: http://www.boots.com – If you’re not really a shopper of Boots then you need to have a rethink and get looking either online or in store, because they have so many offers going for Christmas and have sets that are really worth the money. Everyone knows this store for their beauty products and smellies so I highly recommend checking our their deals and shopping around in there. They even have a range of other random goods and again, their online site is easy to navigate with different headings. You don’t even have to check out their Christmas category, Boots is amazing all year round.
- If you’re really into novelty presents, things that are odd and funny or gadgets then somewhere I would suggest is: https://www.menkind.co.uk – This shop, like I stated, is good for random presents that you don’t always find in general shops and are either good for stocking fillers or presents. You can shop for anybody in this store but unless the person you’re buying for has a sense of humour, you shouldn’t really bother. You can find items from Harry potter slippers, drones, books about Poo, drinking games, games for the bath and sooo much more. Cool.. I know! But on a serious note, you can track down fresh things in here that make good prezzies.
- Now if you’re into gifts for others that are to do with experiences then the BEST place to look is: https://www.buyagift.co.uk – I have bought from here many times and they have some really wicked ideas! They always have offers on that are totally worth it and if you sign up now you can be in with a chance to win 1 of 10 Buyagift Vouchers. Gifts range from £10 and up and suit absolutely everybody, You can buy a short break for your partner, a driving experience for your dad, afternoon tea voucher for your mum or whatever you feel!
- One that I thought I would get in there for children is: https://www.smythstoys.com – Here you can find SOOO many gifts for different ages and everything at all reasonable prices. There a few shops around but their website is also easy to use. I personally feel this store is aimed at ages 13 and below with most of their items being things you ‘play’ with. You may feel different but thats why it is best to have look yourself, I bet you end up spending lots! If you order by 8pm, you get next working day delivery and it is also free on orders over £20. Another option is Click & collect within 1 hour.
There are so many more sites that you can find or shops that may be nearby you with presents in for everyone. 6 weeks to go so you better get looking! One place that I like to shop at, especially near Christmas time is Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Right in the centre they have a Santa’s Grotto with a couple of indoor rides and pop up shops where you can have a mooch and find the last few bits you need. If you do get the chance to go there, check out Thors which sells Mulled Wine, Prosseco and Hot Cocoa at a really cool inside bar! Below I will post some photos from when I went at the weekend – I hope you find everything you need/want! Feel free to comment below any other places you recommend for others. LETS ALL BE EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS TOGETHER!
A little Cabin shop I came across sold some fab signs, trinket trays, makeup bags, mugs for makeup brushes and loads of odd bodd bits for the girls. It wasn’t the cheapest shop but the items were different and quirky which I feel all females would relate to.